Nabbin slabs in this Bluegill artist shirt from Bay Fibers.
Looking for a unique and stylish way to show your love of The Chesapeake? Check out this unique bluegill design in a long sleeve t-shirt from Bay Fibers Studio. The vibrant bluegill fish print is perfect for any Chesapeake birdwatcher, and the comfortable and flattering fit will make this your new go-to shirt for any adventure. Whether you're hitting the river or casting from shore, this shirt is sure to bring them to the surface and start conversations.
• When ordering, T-shirts are unisex/ athletic cut
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
top of page