DISTINCT TROPHY FISHING
ART & REPRODUCTIONS
Aquatic, Wingshooting, & Wildlife Expertise
Quite simply, Bay Fibers Studio stands out among competitors. It defines your space with eye-catching detail and vibrant color. If you're interested in the MOST UNIQUE trophy reproductions to fit any home, office, restaurant, or institution.
For Any Space
Bay Replicas recognizes that in today's home and office, traditional taxidermy may not have a place on the wall. That doesn't mean your sporting interests should be tucked away in the garage.
Each custom painted wildlife illustration is unlike any other trophy reproduction. A trademark style and industry first process makes each piece grab attention on the wall. Each piece can be tailored exclusively from your photo and your measurements, or let it become a true work of art! That means the reproduction you hang tells YOUR story, and not the story of a company's fiberglass mold...
That also means there's no overhead costs with warehousing 1000s of blanks, production materials for generic trophies, and specialized tasks. Which means competitive pricing on top of our trademark style. When you commission a unique Bay Replica, your trophy will be carried from design to finish by a single craftsman.
Inshore, offshore or freshwater? Bay Fibers Studio has you covered. From IGFA world record marlin to personal best pan fish, every piece represents a unique opportunity to tell a story of your catch.
FALL FREE SHIPPING
Make memories from your year's PB
Get in touch to start the conversation below.
GET A FREE QUOTE + MOCKUP
Just a few details, and get a free quote for your new work of art within 24 hours. Send me a picture of the space you envision, and I'll also include a mockup of your wall with a similarly matched piece.
I specialize in wildlife imagery, especially aquatic life of all shapes & sizes, waterfowl, and upland birds. In addition, I have a thorough portfolio of landscapes and seascapes including nautical imagery.
I work at a variety of sizes. For trophy illustrations, I typically work at any size starting at 20x32.
Life size replicas available at request up to 8' (yes, eight feet!).
1. First, start by getting in touch- either by requesting a free quote or consult below. We'll need to confirm all the details of your new work, while going beyond the basics to determine your overall goals/ intentions, and the decor/ aesthetic you have in mind.
2. I'll provide you with a quote of the services, and an outline/ sketch of the work. If you have a room to match, I can provide you with a free mockup of your room with a similarly matched image to give you a feel for the space.
3. I begin work with a 20% deposit (payable through invoice or direct payment). I'll provide you with an update when your painting is nearing its halfway point, at which point another 30% is requested in order to finish work.
4. After work is completed, the final piece will be prepared and photographed to be reviewed by you. After you've approved the final image, I'll invoice you for the remainder of the services.
5. The final finishing will be done to your specifications, including stretching, mounting, sealing, & framing. (SEE BELOW)
5. Your work will be securely packed and shipped, ready to be hung out of the box!
My collectors are brought together from different interests and backgrounds. My work exists in a unique place as both fine art and trophy replicas. Some patrons want to appreciate the piece for it's place in contemporary arts. Others collect my work for the expressive illustrative content. I cater to the intentions of my clients, and offer different finishing options based on your goals. No matter your place, the finishing of your piece is done with careful attention to preservation and conservation, backed up by leading authorities on art conservation.
Cost & Timing
My process is as unique as the finished piece itself. The determining factor to completing a piece is mostly based on the number of colors, and level of detail, as opposed to the size of the work. The hours that go into each piece are spread not only over the time spent on the surface itself, but also in the carefully controlled dyeing, soaking, and drying of the piece in between each stage. With that in mind, as a general guide, medium size pieces in the 20"-30" range typically cost $600-700. The turnaround time is usually 2-4 weeks, depending on schedule.